About the One-on-One Sessions included in Your Package
1:1 Coaching Sessions: A Private Space for You and Your Transformational Guide
The road less traveled doesn’t have to be traveled alone. Take the space you need to explore thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and patterns with a coach beside you.
Coaching is for you if you’re feeling tangled in your thoughts, hesitant to move forward, but need help making progress on your journey to healing. It complements other mental health treatment and personal growth activities you may already be doing. These sessions are just what you need for a personalized experience and individualized guidance.
The intent of 1:1 coaching is that you have someone objective to provide tailored guidance and support through challenging moments. Coaches will also help you stay on track, celebrate wins and breakthroughs, and shape action toward your goals.
What do you get with 1:1 Coaching?
- Guidance from a personal growth and development coach who specializes in transforming your life, relationships, mental and physical health, or grief.
- Virtual coaching sessions with a meeting cadence that’s tailored to your needs.
- Comprehensive recommendations for mindset-shifting exercises, emotional awareness & regulation checks, journaling prompts, gratitude & affirmation practices, goal setting, action planning, and more.
- Exclusive access to the Transformation Community, so you can connect with a judgment-free group that gets it.
- Accountability checks from coaches to review your progress and witness the healing before your eyes.
By the time you feel comfortable enough to stop 1:1 coaching, the goal is for you to be self-aware, confident to take yourself to the next level, empowered, and equipped to peacefully face life’s obstacles and be your most authentic self.
You’ll learn to be the greatest guide and advocate for yourself.
And there’s always a meaningful connection to be had with yourself and your community.
BOOK YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULT
“Helped me work through some
I was involved in group coaching with Megan Babcock, which included a weekly 1-on-1 coaching session on the goals I was working on. She had great suggestions and helped me work through some long-standing beliefs that I was not even aware I was practicing that weren’t really in my best interest. I appreciated her perspective. - L.W.
Transformation coaching can bring you to self-knowledge, liberation, and paradise.
- We use Curiosity to explore and observe how you’re feeling and navigate the intricate landscape of your emotions. The reason is so you may unravel the origin of your hardship. You'll begin to reprogram your thoughts surrounding your life-changing circumstances.
- We leverage relationships in Community because life is interconnected. Since adversity rarely happens alone, it needs to be healed there. Humans are social beings by nature. Having community offers a sense of hope, deep bonding, and understanding to restore your faith in connection.
- We advocate Compassion and care for yourself so you have the capacity and space to love and trust who you are. Grant yourself the grace to move forward in your time as you explore and reclaim the pieces to heal.
BOOK YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULT
KEYNOTE SPEAKING: "THE SPOKEN WORD IS OUR MOST POWERFUL TOOL OF TRANSFORMATION."
Leaders and advocates, get a tailored keynote speaking event that caters to your group's specific needs!
We want to help you give your group the motivation, inspiration, and insight to withstand change.
From your group's point of view, you’ve asked them to trust you during a pivotal time as they journey with you through uncharted territory to reach something better.
Show them why they can trust you by acknowledging and allaying their fears about what’s to come through your keynote speaker.
Keynote speaking is intended to help and remind the group they’re stronger together.
The coach collective is the right fit...
For your speaking engagement if you’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds, expertise, and qualifications that add up to a combined experience of more than 25 years.
The way keynote speaking works is you'll fill out an inquiry form on our contact page giving details about your organization, purpose for wanting a speaker, and group size.
By the time your event wraps, your group will have gained clarity, better alignment with group values, practical knowledge, and reassurance.
Ultimately, the culture of the group will be improved, with better attitudes, optimism, and hope.
Interested in booking us for your next event? Send us a message to get started…
BOOK A SPEAKING ENAGEMENT
Ready to take the next step?
With over 25 years of combined experience, our diverse team offers practical solutions to reinforce alignment, improve group culture, and inspire agency!
Tap below to look into booking one of our transformative Speaking Engagements.BOOK A SPEAKING ENGAGMENT
Who do we deliver our message to?
✓ Non-Profit Organizations
✓ Advocacy Programs like Women’s Groups, and Group Homes
✓ Recovery Programs like Domestic Abuse Shelters, Addiction, and Substance Use
✓ Club or Recreation
✓ Public Servants
✓ Awards and Celebrations
✓ Casual Gathering
✓ Navigating Significant Change in The Workplace
✓ Preparing for New Levels of Growth
✓ Cultural Integration, Resilience, and Support
✓ Building Unity through Vision and Direction
✓ Leadership Values
We welcome group sizes ranging from Intimate to Enterprise!
Breaking Down "Next Steps"
“Megan Babcock's coaching was superb!”
I began with one area of need in mind, but very quickly realized that I'd been limiting myself, and she encouraged me to focus on any area of personal growth and development which would be most helpful. I found her to be supportive and accepting.
Yet she also challenged me and encouraged me towards growth. She helped me to see greater possibilities and was very helpful in walking me through processes of breaking down my "next steps" when I felt stuck. I highly recommend Megan Babcock as a coach! - T.C.
Frequently asked questions
EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE COACHING PROCESS
How much does transformation coaching cost?
How do we regulate our coaching?
How many 1:1 sessions, workshops, and courses will I need to take?
Besides positive thinking, affirmations, and gratitude - what else does coaching offer?
How do we measure progress?
Is coaching only for people who have had life-altering experiences or trauma?
How do you become a sponsored client?
Does transformative coaching really work?
Follow us across all our social media
Join for new articles every Monday and gain insight into what’s keeping you stuck and ways to move forward. Once you subscribe, expect a “gift” of a video, a self-assessment tool, and my "Finding Purpose in Your Pain" journal to start healing.